CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Im still here

Okay, i need to post something to keep you guys reading, so im just going to gripe about my day.

Pretty much, i wake up at eleven (I was up till around 1-2 last night) and then went straight to picking up plywood, moving concrete blocks, washing cars, ect. Just another Saturday.

I'm exhausted, needless to say.

On the other and, I'm coming to a close on my latest short-story. basicly its about this guy that gives money to a begger, and in return gets three wishes. Not to spoil anything, but they dont come at as well as he would have thought...

-I have no quotes for today...im that tired (lol)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww.. I know the feeling of being tired - 5 hours of 18 people with endless amounts of pop and candy... weirdly, my cheeks hurt from smiling :P

&& 11 is a very, very nice time to get up at - although for me it's usually 10pm-7am nights... only once have I stayed up to 12:30 (I NEED to live, lol).

And your short story sounds cool... how "short" do you consiter short? I can never figure that one out..