CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School is out

Yeah, I know that i haven't been writing as much as i want, but I've been spending the last few days of school hanging out with friends that i wont see over the summer. However, now that school is (finally) over, i think i can get back to writing...

As far as my short stories go, i have been writing them..just that i can find anything that's good. I've written around 3-4 stories. then when i look over them i just delete it all.. Probably have one in this week.

If you want some good stories though, my sister Kayla is really good..i mean REALLY good. You can find her at Kaylas Blog Site.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Sarah said...

School is OUT? Oh, my. I'm dying here in my last true week (5 days on a major field trip left, 6 days of "school" left + one crazy GRAD day (!!!!)). The rest is easy after this.. but I'm not so sure I'll survive this.

I'll check out your sister's blog sometime (maybe now, if my head stops swimming like it's in the Olympics). My sister doesn't write - although art is pretty cool... hm.

Goodluck with writing :D

Kayla said...

the name for my blog is http://kaylasblogsite.blogspot.com/

i'll admit i took some ideas off the famous writer of depressing stories here