CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

A new story

okay, so i finished The War of the Worlds, and i thought of a good story idea. only a matter of time before i (undoubtedly) ditch it, but here goes my first one:

BTW they're put into a kind of journal format, through the account of a teenager (16?) who has just contracted a disease that, after a few weeks, transforms them into mindless zombies-mutant things. This girl, Suzie (NOT my actual girlfriend's name, if Kayla is reading this) knows she has the disease, and knows that she will undoubtedly "die" after a few weeks. In the mean time, she is treated as a social outcast, and as her entire life abandons her,(family, friends, boyfriend)she is forced to find something in life worth hanging on to. And yes, it is a girl. I write in a first-person diary of a girl, who probably is thinking thoughts nothing like the thoughts of other girls. but I'm a guy, so You guys can deal :P

AND my town is not called Brecksville, and i do not live near Cleavland. I changed the location for obvious reasons.

June 4th, 2014

Im dead. Not literally, of course, but i might as well be. You see, weird inanimate bundle of pages wrapped within two loosely bound sheets of leather that im talking to like it is an actual person, im diagnosed with something called Acronopsis, AKA Zombie Syndrome, that will turn me in to some kind of homicidal mutant that hunts for people's brains and eats em. No, I'm serious, these zombies are actual cannibals. Or should i say, WE zombies, seeing that im just as good as one of them now. And your probably wondering, why dont i just shoot myself and get it over with, and that would be fine and great with me, aside from two reasons:
1. I probably wouldn't have the guts to put a gun to my own head
and
2. The government took every weapon-like object aside from plastic butter knifes from the general population to limit the amount of harmful objects the zombies can get their hands on.
So, unless i want to rip the guns of a blackwatch soldier (not gonna happen) im stuck with nothing sharper than a Sharpe (huh, huh) to commit suicide with. So, tough.

My oh-so-loving family tried to put me in a kind of asylum to, quote, re-connect with myself. For you retards out there, that's the friendly way of saying "we don't want our daughter to be a brain-eating mutant thing, so we're just going to ignore it and send her off to a nice little place where they can put her in a tiny little enclosed space with hundreds of teens rapidly loosing their minds. And they're is also the slight chance that some bald scientist guy will come in and dissect her, so maybe we can go around saying our daughter was sliced in half, and that way she contributed to the overall cure of mankind. Have fun darling!"
And then they moved
I, of course, refused to sign the pamphlet that put me in that oh-so-happy place to contribute to the "survival of mankind". Now i kinda wished that i had, seeing that it could give me the slightest chance to die before i was completely consumed.
tough

3 comments:

Kayla said...

"Have fun darling!"
lol

Sarah said...

Nice! I write as a guy lots of times - though usually they tend to be slightly girly, but oh well. Suzie sounds tough, which is good to read about after running out of books on vacation and having to read romance stuff from your sister...

ew.

Sarah

Devon said...

haha, welcome back sarah ;)