CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Band

I haven't posted for a bit, so i might as well just show you these two pieces im playing for band/orchestra. When you hit the sight, click on Mp3 audio to listen

http://www.jwpepper.com/10029219.item

http://www.jwpepper.com/2472804.item

Carpathia has a kinda western feel, which is cool, but my favorite is Dos Fuegos, which my blog is (of course) named after.

It's a very safe sight, just a place to buy music sheets, so you dont have to worry about anything really. As far as band goes, i play the trombone, and in strings I play the viola (a larger, richer sounding version of the violin). The deep stuff in Carpathia is Low Brass, where the trombones are, while you can hear my solo (yes, solo!) at around 2:22 in Dos Fuegos.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't even do a scale on the clairinet.. I got 70's in music because I had a nice teacher (AMAZING TEACHER!!!) and tried hard.. music just isn't my thing ;)

But the pieces sound really good! Coolio.

:| 3 weeks till school.