CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Top Songs

This begins what I like to Call The List. As in, its a collection of places I want to visit, things I want to do, my favorite books, ect. I'll keep updating them, so be sure to check the link every now and then. This shows my 15 favorite songs, in order from greatest to least. check them out on Youtube or iTunes if you want.
Note: many of these may not be familiar to some people, as I listen to mainly 70-80s rock. Yeah, im an old soul :)

1. Don't Stop Believing- Journey
2. Foreplay/Longtime- Boston
3. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night- Bon Jovi
4. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Greenday
5. The Last Fight- Velvet Revolver
6. Pride (In the Name of Love)- U2
7. One of These Nights- Eagles
8. Don't Fear (The Reaper)- Blue Oyster Cult
9. Boston- Augustana
10. Only the Good Die Young- Billy Idol
11. Summer of '69- Bryan Adams
12. Livin' on a Prayer- Bon Jovi
13. 100 Years- Five for Fighting
14. The Final Countdown- Europe
15. Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)- Styx

0 comments: