CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Short Update

Just updating on my week...

Loosing a friend for some reason or another that used to be my best friend, and I dont know why :/ its stressing me out! on the other hand, friend wise, the friends that have stuck with me are awesome :) sydney, kim, tyler, stephen, joseph, andrea and I are thinking about going to Tweetsie (a nearby amusement park) for their Halloween celebrations- should be a Ton of fun :)

Another cross country meet tomorrow...this one has 99 teams, and my race alone has 300 people. going to try to get sub-22 for this 5k with one other guy im running with- wish me luck!!

Been hanging out with Andrea a ton....Tuesday marked 4 months :) I'm really, really, really happy with her :)

School is REALLY stressing me out...to the point of headaches on some days. Luckily, its the weekend now...should help :)

Until Next Time!

0 comments: