CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

7 on the 7th

Alright day today- got up at 7:00 and went to the High School to do my Cross Country workouts at 7:30. 40 minute medium run followed by strides and abbes, so it wasn't that hard of a day.

Came home and did my online class work- 4 assignments is the usual, which really sucks >.< but, hey, it gets geometry out of the way.

Rained for most of the afternoon- kind of a pattern nowadays, but I'm getting more or less used to it. Still is eating up a lot of my summer afternoon uptown time with friends, but altogether I'm not having a bad summer, just not as good as last year.

Went on two walks today: one at 4 for about fourty-five minutes on my street, and another around Simms Creek at about 7:30. Simms creek was about two miles, and it was really, really pretty at Dusk because of the mist and light. We got ambushed by cows halfway through XD there was a herd of them, and they surrounded us and started staring at our dog, moving closer and everything. It was kind of scary, but also...weird.

So, thats my day. Gonna try to post daily from now on.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cows are scary up close.. whenever I walk my dog past them they run towards me and I have to remind myself there's a fence in between us or I'll freak out :P

Where I am it's humid all day and thunderstorms at night, which isn't much better than raining all day, though lightning is pretty :)

Cross country extends into the summer for you? I was glad to be rid of it after 1 semester, lol.

Sarah

Devon said...

Workouts...I'm pretty (as in, really) serious about running, and I love hanging out with the people I run with :) Its Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays at 7:30 in the morning...ick

Sarah said...

People do run cross country are always awesome, I wish I had the willpower to do it again but I'm taking gym anyways.