CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bonfire

Got a bunch of friends together last night and had a bonfire at my house. It was a lot of fun, even if half the people I invited didn't show up :( Sat around and drank cokes, chatted, played a card game called Munchkinz, made smores, and overall just had a good time. Kind of upset about a few things that happened that night, among them being made fun of because I couldn't start a fire and almost crashing my friend's Moped, but oh well...

We'll see how the rest of the week goes. Only 4 more weeks of summer

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun :) I love smores!

For some reason all the get-togethers around here involve drinking. Needless to say, I don't go :P

Devon said...

Very responsible of you lol :) How is your summer going anyways?

Sarah said...

Fun! I play sims in the morning and read in the afternoon, with working/babysitting/reffing in the evenings.

+ the occasional friend outing :P

I'm so lazy... but I sort of in a way have 3 jobs, so I guess I'm not that lazy right?

Devon said...

Its more than most people do :)