CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nothing Going On Right Now...

Well, sorry for the lack of blogging, but there hasn't been anything really eventful in the last few days. Last week was school, just hanging with my friends for the week. Friday I hung out (or would it be hanged out?) with me friend Logan uptown...got in trouble with the cops for something we didn't even know was going on...long story short, it was just us being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Saturday was, and had always been, annual chore day. Mowed the lawn, cleaned my room, vacuumed the house, and went for a pretty decent run afterwords. Usually on Saturdays I hang out with my friends from around 3:00 to 7:00, but one had been grounded for fighting with his brother, and the other two were busy that day (and yes, I have a lot more that 3 friends...those are just the ones I hand out with the most)Spent Sunday playing my new game, Splinter Cell Conviction, with one of my before mentioned friends. That was..interesting...but nothing a non-video game nerd would get. The next week I should have a lot to wright about though...going to the state capital Thursday, than having a pre-graduation party Friday (which occurs, oddly, around a month before Graduation) I also have a pre-birthday party this weekend...that's sure to be eventful. I'll try to blog on all that stuff this weekend.

By the way, My B-Day is a week from Tuesday! Couldn't come soon enough, I'm sick of being 13...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Grad is fun :) we didn't really have pre/post graduation parties :P

This weekend someone who goes to my school's mother and brother were driving (brother driving) got into a minor car accident with barely any damage to the car.

The mother was dead.

The son is going to trial for 3rd degree murder.

AHHHH! I have this sick, horrible, disbelief feeling. :\

Devon said...

My god, that's horrible. But, What the H*** is with the trial?! It seems to be an accident, and the guy is probably traumatized.

Unless they think that he took advantage of the situation to kill his mother. I don't know what the guy is like, so I can't judge, but still...

I get what your saying.

Sarah said...

I really don't know what to think either :\

they don't know the cause of death yet... according to rumours than he could have been a really messed up kid

but no ones messed up enough to kill their mother :|

Scary situation.

And we're supposed to be the "safest town".