CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Riddle

Okay, i know my sister (Kayla) is probably going to be reading my blog as of late, so please, please don't tell the answer to this! hehe. I got a riddle that only, so far, one person has been able to crack. lets see if you guys can get it.

What does man love more than life,
fear more than death or mortal strife?

What the poor have, the rich require
and what content men desire.

What spendrifts save and savedrifts spend,
and all men carry to their graves.

Pretty god, huh? came up with it around a year ago...(hint: the answer is obvious, you just to think a bit)

"It Never rains but it pores"
-The words of Freddie mercury in Under Pressure

4 comments:

Sarah said...

wowie.. this is so much funner than homework :P

The spendrifts one... (wierd word) loans?

And I bet I'll never get the content men one... what could content people want? :S hmmmm

Devon said...

spendrifts=people who spend constantly.
savedrifts= people who save EVERYTHING

Kayla said...

I CAME UP WITH THAT!!!!!
so yes i know the answer...

Devon said...

uh-huh